Skip to the content

Right of access and right of rectification

You have the right at any time to ask for a copy of the information that we hold about you, and we will supply that data to you in line with the legal requirements to do so.  To obtain a copy of your records, please complete the online request form:

Online form to request your records

If you wish for another person to process your request on your behalf, you will need to give your written permission to do so before we can provide copies of your records.

If any information that we hold about you is inaccurate and:

  1. You provided the data through the Connected Care Personal Health Record service, then you will need to correct the data yourself (if this proves to be a problem please let us know); or
  2. The data came from your practice or one of the health and social care providers, you have the right to ask us to make the necessary corrections.

If you need to tell us about any changes to the information that you have given to us that can’t be changed directly through the Connected Care Personal Health Record service application or website, please contact:

FHFT, Frimley Park Hospital, Portsmouth Road, Frimley, GU16 7UJ