Patient information materials
This page contains a wide range of information materials for members of the public.
You will also find alternative formats including translated materials, British Sign Language (BSL), Easy Read and Large print where they have been made available.
For up to date information, further resources and other forms of accessible information please check the government webpages, here: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/covid-19-vaccination-programme.
Why do I have to wait for a vaccination?
Find alternative formats of information on why you have to wait for a vaccination, below.
What to expect after your vaccination
Find alternative formats of information on what to expect after your vaccination, below.
Easy read/Accessible materials
- Easy Read guide to your COVID-19 vaccination here
- Easy Read guide: What to expect after the vaccine
- Information about the covid vaccine: For people with a learning disability and autistic people
- Consent forms for adults who are able to consent
A guide to vaccination for older adults
Find alternative formats of a guide to vaccination for older adults, below.
Vaccine information videos by Public Health England
- View over 50 vaccine information videos from Public Health England covering topics including efficacy, rollout, how the vaccines work and advice for who should have them, here>>
A guide to vaccination for women of childbearing age, those currently pregnant or breastfeeding
Find alternative formats of a guide to vaccination for women of childbearing age, those currently pregnant or breastfeeding, below.