Your questions answered: Videos on Covid
It is natural for everyone to have questions about the covid-19 vaccines, and we hope to be able to provide you with the information that you need to help you make an informed choice about getting vaccinated – or indeed – not taking up the jab, as that second one is a big decision.
Is covid real?
- Watch Dr Ranj talk about the impact of covid on patients and their families here>>
- Watch this Long Covid case study from Tom here>>
Is the vaccine safe?
"A combination of the rigorous testing process and the independent assessment of those results gives us really good confidence that it's safe."
- Watch Presenter Nana Akua and public health physician Dr Tolullah Oni discuss the #CovidVaccine and safety, here>>
- Watch Dr Alex Bowmer's Covid-19 vaccine Q&A video here>>
Do vaccines work?
I am fit and healthy - why do I need the covid-19 vaccine?
Do I have antibodies?
Is it better to get Covid for real or to get the jab?
Will I get side effects?
- Watch presenter Nana Akua and public health physician Dr Tolullah Oni discuss the #CovidVaccine and safety here>>
Are vaccine ingredients harmful?
- Watch Professor Jonathan Van-Tam discuss whether vaccine ingredients are harmful in this video here>>
Are there any risks to taking a vaccine?
- Watch Professor Jonathan Van-Tam explain why he's confident about the safety of potential Covid-19 vaccines here>>
I have heard that people are worried about having babies when they get older. Do I need to worry?
- Watch consultant and fertility expert Dr Fatima Hussain talk about the Covid-19 vaccine here>>
- Watch consultant and fertility expert Professor Lucy Chappell talk about the Covid-19 vaccine and fertility here>>
Can I get vaccinated if I am pregnant?
Is the vaccine safe for pregnant women and does it impact my fertility?
Why should young people get the covid-19 vaccine?
Covid-19 vaccine – it is safe for all communities and people from diverse backgrounds?
Other questions you may have
Why do I need two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine?
- Watch GP Dr Charles Esene explain why the second dose of the Covid-19 vaccine is so important here>>
Do I need to be worried about long covid?
How do I find accurate facts about the vaccine?
- Watch this video on vaccine information and where to find trusted sources from Dr Dianne Addei here>>
Let's hear from others - why did you get vaccinated?