Do you want to work in health and social care?
Are you looking to start a career in health and social care but not quite sure where to begin? Did you know you can get paid while you work and study as an apprentice?
Frimley Health and Care are looking to recruit apprentices to join a rotational apprenticeship programme in Spring 2019. Join us as a health and social care assistant and experience first-hand what it's like to work in a number of settings.
- Spend time in both the community and hospital
- Gain on-the-job experience while working towards an accredited qualification
- Learn how to support individuals with their day-to-day activities and tasks
- Promote physical and mental health and wellbeing
- Maintain accurate records of the care and service provided
For more information see here or contact: