Mary Seacole Local Programme
Frimley Academy are delighted to share the opportunity to take part in our Local Mary Seacole Programme. It is a six-month leadership development course, which will help you develop your own leadership style, whilst also introducing multiple management concepts.
The programme will also help you to do the following:
- Encourage you to look within yourself for the right leadership style
- Increase your self- awareness about:
- your abilities, enabling you to identify which styles fit your strengths
- your emotional intelligence and how best to use it
This programme will support you to be your best-self and make a real difference to patients, the workforce and the service as a whole as you connect with colleagues from different professional backgrounds. Designed to support first time leaders, the programme will encourage you to ask some fundamental questions about your leadership, including the core question of: ‘What's it like to be on the receiving end of me?’
You'll learn some practical management skills and impactful leadership approaches. Expect to have your behaviours and your mind-set challenged, and your perspectives broadened.
The programme requires attending:
- 1x half day virtual workshop
- 3x full day virtual workshops